These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) govern the relationship between you (the donor) and us (FIDEM Charity Foundation, a registered voluntary organization, Vo/1613 ) in relation to any donation payment you make to us through our website.
By confirming on the website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for that donation.
The Website is owned by FIDEM Charity Foundation and any use made of this site (including information requests and donations made via the Website), are subject to these terms and conditions. FIDEM Charity Foundation may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating the text of this page.
Anyone is entitled to view any non-password protected parts of the Website and to use for their own purposes the information contained therein, provided:
1. It is used for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction for commercial gain.
2. Any backlinks created to the Website are to be brought to the attention and approved by FIDEM Charity Foundation before they are created.
3. No part of the Website is copied, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means to any third party without the explicit and written permission from FIDEM Charity Foundation.
Our Agreement with You
Making a donation on these terms and conditions does not constitute the creation of a contract. We have complete discretion over whether to accept a donation and reserve the right to decline for any reason whatsoever and provide a full refund. The agreement between you and us will be entered into once we have accepted your offer and processed your donation.
We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives of and in accordance with our fundraising plans.
All donations through our website are to be made via our payment services provider. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorise our payment service provider (or such other payment services provider as we may use from time to time) to request funds from your credit or debit card provider (as applicable).
We will send you prompt acknowledgment by email confirming receipt of your donation. If you do not receive such an email from us please do let us know as soon as possible.
1. Please be aware that due to the nature of the service we offer, we are not in a position to offer a refund after a donation (payment) has been made. We trust that you agree that the donation (payment) process is simple and transparent, and you, as the user, are free to stop the process at any time before donation (payment) is effected.
2. A donation may be cancelled and subsequently fully refunded only in cases where the user erroneously makes multiple donations and consequently donations (payments) within the same session at less than ten (10) minutes one from each other. In such cases, the user is requested to send an email to email@example.com within 1 week from the event. Refunds will not be considered after this time. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for donation (payment).
FIDEM Charity Foundation reserves the right to vary event registration donations, venues and times. Details of any goods or services listed may change without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods or services are subject to availability and FIDEM Charity Foundation reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply any goods or services to any individual. When making an online donation, card details are not received or stored by FIDEM Charity Foundation. Card processing is done by the Trust Payments Gateway, one of the leading payment gateway in Malta operating in full compliance with the PCI DSS standard.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Copyright of the Material is owned by FIDEM Charity Foundation. All website design, text, graphics, photographs, and all other material contained within the website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners.Unauthorised use of the Material including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of FIDEM Charity Foundation or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
We shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct or indirect and whether in contract, tort, quasi-tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website, the services available through it, or the use or reliance on the information available on this website.
We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the website and any consequent financial or commercial prejudice, or loss of data in your system.
You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs related to all third-party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, and (2) any activity in which you engage on or through the website.